Gimmickry and Gadgetry

One feature on my '65 convertible I think is very nice is the single handle that operates the top release mechanism.  On other makes one has to release the top from the windshield by operating two levers.  Not only does it take longer but involves maneuvering one's self across the seat to the passenger's side.  Not very convenient.  As for gimmicky styling, I think the side view mirrors were about as futuristic as any from the period (late '50s thru I believe '66).  And I love the 'hump' in the '65's trunk.  Very formal!  On the earlier Imperials, the flite sweep deck lid with the 'toilet seat' in the middle is my favorite!

Greg