413 pistons

B & T Roddick wrote:

> Hmmm, anybody know if these are the "truck/RV" pistons?

     These appear to be the typical flattop replacements
such as also made by Badger before they discontinued them.
While they aren't described in detail, they probably are
heavy like original pistons, and have some deck clearance.
The truck pistons have a deep dish in the top.  Fine for a
mostly stock rebuild of our Imperial engines, and also a
very good price.

--
Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible (Kathi's car);