Wires, wires, everywhere!

Yes, it is hemmings.com.  I tried to search for wiring harnesses, but it kept giving me an error message.  Why don't you go down to the book store and buy a copy?  It comes in a 1 inch thick magazine, with a brown kraft paper wrapper. The pages are like telephone book thing, and there are probably 1,000 of them.  If you are unfamiliar with Hemmings, it is a worthwhile purchase.

Does Hemming have a web presence? Laurie's Pink Lady appears to have had a fire, at least the carpet is burned out on the left side of the car, so I'm sure we'll have some wiring problems there.