Meguiars

In recent years I have found that Meguiars puts out the best product line. They
offer a product for nearly every facet of appearance maintenance.Also, their
stuff is very high quality. Their leather care products are head and shoulders
above the rest. They also offer great vinyl care products. Since these two
materials are different, it is not usually advisable to use a product that
claims to preserve both.

The best leather products that I have found contain lanolin. Typically, vinyl
products contain silicones and that is not particularly great for genuine
leather.

Paul