Silicones

I agree with Mike in that silicones are not great for vinyl either. In fact,
even though they make stuff shine, they really are not the preferred treatment
for anything. I will plead guilty about having used products containing them
now and then. It is hard not to since nearly everything contains them these
days. The more expensive stuff tends to contain better ingredients.

Paul