save this super rare 68 Sedan

> fellow isnt gonna get any bids, he's starting kind
> of high, though I feel
> the car is worth this to someone here most likely.

Well, the starting bid of 999 is reasonable, until you
see the fine print that he's yanking the engine and
you just get the car minus engine for that.  Still, he
says he'll include the motor for 1500 more; one
wonders if that's 1500 over his Buy It Now of 1500, or
1500 over the highest bid.  One wonders if the seller
might be enticed by CIH- Cash In Hand- enough to part
with the car and motor for less than 2500 (which is a
_bit_ steep for a #5 or #4 Imperial 4 door sedan, but
not overly pricey considering its rarity)

It is a pretty color too.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres