AM/FM radio for 64 Crown Coupe

The AM/FM radio requires a different face plate than
the standard AM model.  It's knobs are spaced closer
together.  It also does not have the seek and search
feature of the AM.

As for fitting other models, it is the same radio used
in senior GM cars in 1964.  I had the exact same one
in my '64 Riviera.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron