67-68 8 track Stereo Player on eBay

Thank you for the information on 8 track tapes. I am not sure if this matters,
but when the tape comes undone, it is usually being played. I don't know that
there is anything wrong until I pull the cartridge out of the tape deck. That
is when a bunch of tape remains in the tape deck and some of it still hanging
out of the cartridge.

I still have about 100 tapes, and several of those that came undone are in the
glove box of the car. There was something said about taking them to a media
center and having them rewound. It was also said that it was easy, can one of
you possibly write me a note off list and explain this? Maybe I can still
salvage a few of them. There are several that I really liked to listen to, and
they did actually sound better than the radio when they were playing correctly.
Thanks!

Paul