IML Classifieds not working?

What problem exactly are you having?  I just went there and it worked fine
for me, but if I am not doing what you are I might not see the
problems.  Please email me off list (deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxx) with details
on what you are trying to do and I will investigate the problem.

Thanks

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4dr