Local Seattle, WA Imperial club?

Title: Message
I would just like to put the thought out to the people in the greater Seattle, WA area to see if there is enough interest in starting a local club.  It might be fun to gather together on a regular basis and get to know one another.  It would be fun to put faces to the text we all see on the mailing list.  Of course there is the local Walter P. Chrysler club, but was wondering how many folks would be interested in our own Imperial network.  We could gather at different peoples homes, and/or have outings with our cars.  We could even make it a Statewide roster if enough folks are interested.  This by no means would take the place of the annual Cascade Loop Tour, but would be a great means of becoming a close knit network of fellow Imperialists.

If anyone has an interest in pursuing this, please contact me directly at:
twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible (Doris Day) Midnight blue metallic/White pearl coat leather