Recommended Vendor - Southern Bumper Exchange - Atlanta

Recommended Vendor - Southern Bumper Exchange - Atlanta

I'll second the recommendations given about Southern Bumper Exchange's rechroming.  I've recently had them redo the front and rear bumpers and many other pot metal pieces of trim on my '61 (MaeWest), and currently they are working on a few other pieces I needed in the restoration work.  They are very friendly and easy to work with and produce an excellent result.  My house is in South Carolina so I drive the 3-4 hours over to Atlanta to pick my things up but I actually work overseas most of the time and have dealt with them a lot long-distance.  They have always worked with me on my schedule and done a great job.

Just thought I'd second the opinion already provided about them.  Great results and good people to deal with.  They're located East of the Airport in Atlanta. Butch Gregory and his wife run the place.  Tel number: 800-537-3054  or 404-761-5473
Aubrey

Do you Yahoo!?