55 metal model

I purchased a copy of this model from the Fairfield Mint which was black with a
white top for over $40.00, and also one from Die Cast Muscle for around $25.00
which is gold with a white top. The two are identical except for color, and are
1/18th scale. The models are quite good, but the Fairfield Mint example arrived
in a damaged container.

My collection is primarily 1/25th scale, so I would have preferred that size,
but this is the only '55 Imperial I have ever seen for sale. There is nothing
identifying the maker, but I believe it is YAT MING.

Paul