Cars w/No Soul!

There was some video of this car on some special report on Speed.  It
was a gold one and it looked pretty impressive.  actually, it looks
like a battering ram to me.  A very elegant battering ram, but very
aggressive and bold.

I think the current group of Chrysler's stylists are among the best
working in any era, today or yesterday.

There may be a lot of PT Cruisers on the road and people may be tired
of them, but you can't deny that it is a unique design and Chrysler
showed a lot of guts going with this "retro" theme that they've been
going with for several years.  They could've stuck with the safe but
boring jellybean approach.

MM