55 metal model

I believe that the model that came from Die Cast Muscle Cars (gold and white)
says Signature on the box that actually contains the model. The other one came
in an unmarked box. I am certain that both models were made by the same
company. I am not sure that Signature is the actual maker, but possibly another
distributor in between these various retailers.

Paul