Please Welcome Charles Cumming

New Subscriber(s): Charles Cumming
Email Address is: charles_cumming@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Ireland

Car(s) owned: 1960 Desoto Adventurer Sedan.

Self-Introduction: Caught the 'Exner Bug' when I bought a 1960 Desoto
Adventurer last year. The car is largely original with only 87,000 miles.
I'm the third owner from new. The car was in kept by one family in Colorado
Springs from 1960 to 1994. In 1994, the car was seen at a show by a UK
collector. A price was agreed and the car shipped to Wales where it lived
until 2002. I purchased the car in 2002 and brought it back here to Ireland.
I know 'she' is not an Imperial, but she is one of Exner's fabulous
creations. I'm hoping to add to my collection next year with an Imperial of
similar vintage.