198? Junkyard Imperial in NY State

This tip came into the website from a fellow Mopar person.  Hope that it can help someone can benefit from the info.   I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING MORE, just forwarding the info:
 While searching for parts for my 1970 300 C body I came across a white
Imperial of the 81-83 class at a junkyard in Clifton Springs NY. It is
mostly intact but missing its carb, dash and wheels, it has been open to
the elements for a while and seeing that most of the yards in this area are
crushing at an alarming rate I would like to bring this to your members
attention.

The car is at J&J Auto inc. 1317 county road # 7 Clifton Springs NY 14432
1-315-462-5000, 1-888-999-5865 easy access off I-90 at the Manchester exit.

Do you Yahoo!?