Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Wilson (1991)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Bob Wilson (1991)

New Subscriber(s): Bob Wilson
Email Address is: nrfd17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Western Wi.          Mpls/St.Paul vicinity

Car(s) owned: 1991 imperial. Gold in color with matching interior

Self-Introduction: I aquired this car a few years ago. Thought I might sign
up for this list and perhaps keep informed about any problems with this
particular model

I am a truck driver by trade, and also a volunteer firefighter.

I do a lot of my own mechanical work.

I currently own the following vehicles

1991 Imperial

1986 Monte Carlo