Speaking of 30's Vintage Imperials

Years ago I remember a wonderful two or three tone green '32 or '33 Imperial
Four Door Convertible. I believe the body was by LeBaron and it was living in
Milton Freewater, Oregon in fact it was referred to as "the Milton Freewater
car" back in the late 1970's.

Has anyone followed this car or know where it is now? It use to show up at
meets arriving in a covered trailer and was a delight to see.

Paul