Medallions Found

George Laurie of down under was threatening to do the Le Baron hubcap centers soon.    He's got nice tail lights (rendering my 10 hoarded NOS lenses not so valuable).  Check out the above the taillight reflectors for 1960.

Mouthwatering.  Not too expensive.  Only an ocean away.

Emblemagic does good work.  Beware that they have peaks and valleys in their inventories, so if they're out, you gotta wait.  And wait....

-Kenyon

RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote:
I found the site called EMBLEMAGIC. They list everything except the Wheel Cover Inserts for the '60 LeBaron. They even feature the 1960 fender ornaments in their main web pages.

It looks like I could replace all of my medallions except for those on the wheel covers for just under $2,000. I think I will have to decide which ones really need replacing and start from there.

Paul