1956 Medallions

Hi Jeff,

They have what you need, both front and back. They are $150.00 each. I have
sent an email asking about the mounting tabs in the back. For the price, I am
sure that they are there. I will let you know what they write back.

I know how beautiful your car is, Jeff, and I think a new pair of medallions
would really set it off! In case you are interested, they also list the wheel
cover centers for $125.00 each. They don't have everything that they list in
stock, but they will make it for you if they don't have it. Heck, we have
waited this long what's another six weeks?

Paul