Looking for a 74

Thanks Randy-   I bet it is the same car that has ben advertised 2 or 3 times that I went and looked at in another part of LA. The ad stated gorgeous car... and it was a hunk of junk, more than disappointing.   Maybe when it reaches the showroom coindition in the next 12 months it will be a different story-   but thanks for the word   I appreciate it.
I guess I will start signing off with my cars listed like the others

Mark

81 Imperial
65 Thunderbird convertable
89 Lincoln Town Car