Vendor/supplier WARNING!

Unfortunately, when it comes to Imperials and upholstery work, I have seen few
jobs that come close to his in quality of workmanship. Most shops don't seem
willing to duplicate the original as closely as Gary. We see evidence of that
on Ebay where we see cars that have been "professionaly restored" by shops that
don't care and owners that don't know any better, even though thousands of
dollars have been spent.

The folks that I know that were happy with the work that Gary did for them
actually drove their car to his shop and waited for it to be finished before
they went home. I think that my friend and his wife even assisted in the
assembly of the seat covers. For all of their trouble, the car is absolutely
beautiful.

Personally, if I do decide to have some work done I plan to find a local shop
to do it. I have a few in mind that I plan to check, but I will not allow them
to touch my car until I see some samples of their work. I reason that making an
appointment and leaving a car in the shop incents them to finish it so that
they can make room for their next job.

Gary needs to do a better job of taking care of his business or he will not be
around too long. A bad recommendation from the IML could really poison his
reputation.

Paul

!¶Úÿ0Šj^®&¥r[›r‰“†+&zË