62 Imperial

Agreed, but the pimp-daddy rims and chrome exhaust pipes are most
definitely NOT Imperial-worthy!  At least the original wheel covers are in
the trunk.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
et al.

interior is not very common, and looks very good with the white exterior.

> Paul
>
> In a message dated 1/17/2004 1:48:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, IMP7T
writes:

> > I don't know much about 62 Imperials, but I found this one for sale. I
have no idea if it is priced right and I figued if anyone was looking for a
62, they would be on this list.