IML Have your registered your Imperial?

Any one having problems with the registry, please email me the details of
your car off list (include anything that you tried to add to the registry,
as well as exactly what happened--including any success or error messages
that you saw), and I will look into the problem (and probably go ahead and
get your car registered as well).  I haven't heard of many problems with
the registry, so I would be anxious to hear about any so that I can get
them fixed.

Thanks,

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 doorr