1960 LeBaron on ebay

If you bouth it Larry, that would give you one of each, a Sedan and a
Southampton Four Door Hardtop!

I have only looked at one '60 LeBaron Southampton that was for sale. It was
Powdered Bronze. I have also found three LeBaron Southamptons in wrecking yards
and all three had been Powdered Bronze, but two of them were repainted white. I
have looked at three '60 LeBaron Sedans that were for sale and never found any
in wrecking yards. The three that I looked at were Formal Black, Midnight Blue,
and the Powdered Bronze one that I bought. I also looked at a nice Executive
Gray one in Burbank, California in 1986 which had already been sold ($10,000).

Paul