Imperial Highway Onramp Directions

There's an invitation front & center at the top of the Imperial Highway page in the text above the map of the USA.

http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/map.htm

No, the registry and highway are not linked, and require seperate entries - meant to fulfill different duties.

Sometimes that website of ours just won't do what you want it to do.  If that's ever the case, please don't be bashful about using the "Contact Us" buttons that are located there or on the bottom of most IML emails.  That message bypasses the IML and goes directly to people who can help offlist.  We have a really super crew that takes great pleasure in lending a hand.

Helping out fellow members beats the heck out of replying to some of the goofballs that write in asking us how they should go about fixing all manner of other non-imperial cars just because our site popped up at the top of their search engine and they don't bother to read enough to figure out that we don't know anything about manual transmissions, pickup trucks, or Cadillacs.

Come on in, the Imperial Highway awaits - no stoplights for the next 30 miles!

-Kenyon

Loyal Stern <loyalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy all,
While I was able to register my car in the on the
register (I did this about a year ago), I was
wondering why it never showed up on the Imperial
Highway. Are these two items linked together? Or do
you register on both? If so, I didn't see the register
spot for the Imperial Highway.

Loyal Stern
66 Crown Coupe