Please Welcome John M Bitnner

Thanks, Jeff It's nice to hear that there are such nice
helpful folks in the club as yourself. It's also exciting
to know that there are enthusiast's so close by.
Actually, I've been into older Mopars for about 35 years
now and all my vehicles are still in Princeton NJ.
The move to Pennsylvania is recent, as is my renewed interest
in saving and restoring my collection.
Thank you for the invitation, I'd definitely be interested
in being part of future developments and hearing from your
friend in Yardley.

PS. As a technicality name is correctly spelled, Bittner.

John