What IML Digest Mode is.

If you receive each and every email individually, you are on the IML and getting the standard deal.  If you elect to have digest postings, you will get far fewer emails from the IML, and each one will be a summary of sorts that contains multiple emails bunched together in chronological order as you read down a long page of them so that you can skim through them all in one email rather than opening each and every one.  This is the solution offered to the occasional member that joins and gets overwhelmed with the high number of messages posted here.

Access settings here under "Mailing Lists":
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/new-members/index.htm

One other thing to mention about managing your IML emails:  If you change email addresses, leave town, get fed up, or just want to take a break, you can unsubscribe by yourself on the main page "Mailing Lists" on the club website where you came in originally, as it's intended to be self-service.

Unsubscribing and then re-subscribing when you're ready will turn off the tap when you're not around.  This convenience must be carefully weighed against the possibility of missing breaking swamp cooler news.

-Kenyon

D Kalil <horseman40_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well..I  apologize..but....  I don't even know what a digest is.

Do you Yahoo!?

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm