wide white wall tires

If you are like me i have looked high and low for a quality tire. After many
years of searching i have found one that did not yellow or give a ride problem.
 If you need a set of quality tire please let me know.  The guy that I am
working with has a very fair price, and will ship anywhere in the country,
fairly fast.  Please email me if you have a need.  For those of you that have
emailed me.  please let me know about your thoughs as well as service and
quilty of product.

thanks
Stan davis