IMP: 1953 Coronation Imperial

This topic is getting kind of interesting. I went back to the Club page on
the 53, and clicked on the Coronation Imp ad again.  The ad copy says the
car was "created in honor of her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth". Nothing about
her riding in it, and I have never seen any pictures of this. Certainly, if
it had occured, we would have more than ample photographic evidence.

A contributor earlier said that this car might have been used by KT Keller.
This is possible, since the wrap around rear glass in the back was modified
to a blind C pillar on the Coronation car. The Club 53 page also has a
picture of the Keller 53, but I could not get it to open, regrettably.
However, if memory serves ( I have looked at it before), the C pillar on his
car also had the filled in, blind treatment. It now is owned by a lady named
"Ann", according to what was the hot link to the picture.

Currell