What happened with the 64 that I just gave away.

What happened with the 64 that I just gave away.

In a message dated 1/22/2004 8:24:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx writes:
and blast off into the great emptiness that is highway 5 down the center of California.
I5 gets mighty lonely if you're broke down on the side of the road! He might want to consider taking 99 which passes through much more civilization. Also a better chance of having a valley IMLer nearby should a problem arise.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT