******1965 Crown 4 Door - Rear Main Seal ?******

If it wasn't leaking when you took it into JiffyLube, it should not have
leaked after the oil change.  Are you certain where it is leaking from?  If
I had to go out on a limb, I'd say the halfwits at JiffyLube never checked
the rubber gasket on the filter and the oil leak is coming from there.  That
is a common error among the inexperienced.

Personally, I will NEVER let any af these "pit stop" type places touch my
car.  If I can't do my oil change, I'll take it to my mechanic to do. That
doesn't cost much more and usually takes just a little longer.  I will also
never take my car to the automotive department of a department store like
Sears, WalMart, Canadian Tire, or Zellers.  I've heard too many horror
stories come out of these places.

A good mechanic is like a good spouse.  They can take a while to find and
once you do, you need to nurture the relationship.  Respect what they do,
their time and their talents.  Pay them for what they do.  Don't constantly
squeeze them for a bargain.  Check up on their work.  After you get
something repaired, take it home and inspect the repair.  Have a buddy or
even another mechanic periodically inspect their repairs just so you can
either feel more and more confident in your mechanic's work or you will know
when it is time to apply for a divorce and find a new mechanic.

I've got three mechanics that I have no problem trusting with my cars.  If
they say it needs doing, or even should be done, I trust them all the way.
They know that I do enough of my own work that they won't easily slip
something by me.  I also pay them for their work.  If they asked me to come
in to fix their computer systems, I would expect my normal fee of
$125.00/hour.  If they didn't want to pay that, they could get the kid down
the block to fix them up...and then watch where that leads them.

Anyway.  This got a bit involved just because your statement sounds fishy to
me.  You didn't have a leak, got the oil changed, and now have a leak and
suddenly your rear main seal is leaking?  It just doesn't sound right to me.