67-68 leaky trunks!?

Ahem......

Lucille's trunk does NOT leak. And she HAS been driven in our lousy wet driving-rain weather!

 Furthermore, her brakes are excellent, providing very smooth controlled stops in normal conditions and a hard stop like my Quarter Horse stud, when necessary.

 Her 440 purrs like a tigress, and runs very clean, no plug fouling here - has a bone stock Holley 4bbl, BTW.

She has well over 114,000 miles on her now, I would say that any of the above conditions would have appeared if they were endemic to the year/type?

(please excuse PMS - us older gals get sensitive when insulted)

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, WA
Proudly a member of NRA and