Chrysler marketing-product quality

Mark, you are absolutely on target with this post. I also agree that the '69
model was really cool, even if they did cheapen the trim a little bit. I still
don't think that any single year of Imperial can be said to have a leaky trunk.
I have heard from owners of all years who have and also who have not
experienced that problem.

Paul