From: JCantor791@xxxxxxx [mailto:JCantor791@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 6:19 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Caravan to Carlisle (was Central Jersey Club)

Curt,

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier this week.  Chryslers at
Carlisle falls on a weekend that I have usually had another commitment so
I've never
been able to go.  This year is an exception! :-)

I'm keeping my eye on their website and will post the link as soon as the
2004 brochure is available.  We can discuss details once this weather thaws
out
and we are finally able to start meeting in person.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ