Chrysler marketing-product quality

Mine don't leak either, not even the '68. The one that did was the '60 Custom,
but that was because the rubber seal had become unglued from the water canal.

My '65 began to leak after I bought it, but I was able to repair it when I
realized that it was due to some bad seals in the bolt on panel between the
back window and the trunk lid.

Paul