Bosch ABS System

Rich-

I went through exactly the same thing about three years ago and decided it
was simpler to replace the Bosch pump. I paid $1100 for a new one after
checking several Chrysler dealers. The main reason I paid the price was the
work necessary to make the conversion. I figured I'd probably need a doner
car because I didn't know how much of the electronics in my car were
compatible with Bendix and it could evolve into quite a project.

Here's a quick way to check on availability: e-mail Jaspar at
parts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (I buy all my Mopar parts from him) and ask him for the
part number and availability...he'll get back to you in a day or less.
Galeana CPD in Columbia, SC sells over the internet and their pricing is
hard to beat.

Don't give up on the part just yet...you can also try partsvoice.com . If
you can't get the part number anywhere else, e-mail me directly and I'll
look it up for you tonight.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial