56 and 63 parts

Kevin,

Did you get rid of the '63 parts yet?  Also, if the car was a 2-door,
I'm looking for a whole back seat assembly (even if we're just down to
the springs) and the rear quarter armrests.  But for now, of course, I'd
settle for tail light assemblies.  (:-D)

--Brooks in Dallas
   '63 Crown Convertible, totally disassembled