74 Headlight door motor

Typical problem. The  oilite bushing on the  brush end of the motor is probably seized. Since the motor is installed vertically, the sealer on the outside of the motor deteriorates and lets moisture into the motor. You can carefully disassemble the motor
after removal. Any remainim\ng sealer will have to be split at the motor seams to get it apart. Re-oiling the bushing with some good oil and grease will  last many years. I have fixed many this way. Good luck.

Gary
MoparGuy2@xxxxxxx

P.S.  If you get the cams that limit the motor travel out of sync, if I remember right the 71,72, or 73 FSM shows the proper way to time them.