58 wedding car

Steve, as " . . . this car will be used for weddings at our limousine
company ..."  it may interest you to know that one of the ten magazine ads
created by the marketing department for Imperial in 1958 features a wedding
couple standing beside an Imperial.  Such ads are often available on e-bay.
It would be very appropriate if your company had one of these ads as it
would add another level of time period nostalgia.  There is only one ad on
e-bay right now but its a different one.

Hugh