Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Gary Goers

I know this thread comes and goes on at least an annual basis.  I also just received a quite sizeable order ($1800 worth) from Gary.  It took about 8 weeks to get all of the stuff.  His assistant had called me several times to make sure what I had ordered was indeed what I needed and he did an excellent job of following through on my questions and my order.  I am pleased with what I have received.

I just encourage anyone that deals with a small operator to have patience.  As many of us know, Imperials and Mopars do not have the same restoration support as the other major US auto manufactures.  People who do this work are often sole proprietors working to make a living and run a small business.  They are not always techno savvy and most of the time do not have staff to support every function the business may need.  So when you do get something done well, within reasonable time, and at a good price, be sure to sincerely thank that person.  I for one am pleased that Gary is out doing what he does.  Where else would I go for some of these soft trim items.  They just aren't out there.

Happy motoring!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 New Yorkers