From: Steve B.
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 7:47 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Chrome fin "rings" on '59 Imps

just purchased another '59 Imperial parts car that had a spare set of '59 Imperial fin rings laying in the trunk.  They are definitely '59, but they have the gold Chrysler chrest medallion where every other set of '59 rings that I have seen have the gold crowns.  I own a '59 Crown, LeBaron, and Custom and they all have the rings with the gold crowns.  Any ideas as to what this pair might have been used on?
Kurt Arends
1959 Imperials

At some point in ’59 they started putting dual rings on the LeBarons.  These rings did not have the crowns like the single ring versions did.  Check out some of the members ‘59s LeBarons and see if the dual rings look like what you found in the trunk.  BTW if you have any pics and/or storys of your ‘59s we would love to add them to the web site.  You can e-mail me off line at imprl59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to add some pics of your cars.

                      Steve B.