Please Welcome Carl Falletta

Thanks, Dick!

I was thrilled to have run across that particular car as well to have been the high bidder. (still can't belive that the bids were averaging $2500!)

The car IS nice...I've made some repairs on it, so now everything works. Having driven it from Merced CA to LV (480 mi) was sweet!

One thing that I'd really like to do is to either have a locking torque converter OR an auto/OD transmission. (I'm planning a LOT of road trips!) What is entailed in this?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks again, Dick.

Carl

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime features!