Financial advisors and classic cars

Hi,
   We have a niece whose husband and father-in-law collect and restore
cars. They are farmers and have lots of large buildings, including a shop
you wouldn't believe. The cars are generally in very good shape and just
need a little work to make them show. They have quonsets full of
them...mid sixties Imp*alas, Caprices, and GTOs. The father-in-law likes
early 50s, too. They do the work themselves, except paint. These cars are
their investment. If they don't appreciate in value at least, I believe
its at least 4% or more per year, they get rid of them and look for a
model that will.
   I think old cars are getting to be a better investment all the time,
depending on make and model. Financial Planning sounds like a neat
idea.:-) Personally, we are impulse buyers around our house. Nothing
worse than the smell of musty, moldy old cash when you open your wallet.
Maybe that's why I never seem to have the money to make the Mighty USS
Imperial look presentable. But a  fresh greenback is a wonderful thing!