Non Functioning heater/AC in my 67 Imperial

Non Functioning heater/AC in my 67 Imperial

Hi gang;
I've got a few questions and some help getting my heater and AC working in my car. My 67 Imperial has factory AC but no climate control. It has the push button panel and the slide lever to control from either cold to hot vice versa. When I push the buttons on the control panel nothing seeks to happen. The AC doesn't blow, no heater or defroster to speak of. The fan switch only works on Med speed from what I can tell and very weak at that. Do you think the control panel switch is bad and if so does anyone know the part number of this item? Could the fan switch be bad or just the resistor to the fan be bad? What are the part numbers to these two items? I bought a NOS vacuum actuator for the car sometime ago, part # 2277 923. Is this a correct part for the car? If so, if mine is bad in the car, could this be causing me my problems? If this vacuum actuator is correct how do I go about replacing it? If I need to replace the control panel switch, how is done?  If I need to get certain parts can anyone help me or at least give me the needed part numbers I can search for? I want it done right. Any and all help would be truly appreciated.
Thanks
Kent& Sally Szpak
Medford, Or.
67 Imperial 4dr ht