Please Welcome JAY CANNIS

New Subscriber(s): JAY CANNIS
Email Address is: paladin1177@xxxxxxx
Member Location: PISCATAWAY, N.J.

Car(s) owned: 1967 CROWN 4-DOOR SEDAN, LIGHT GREEN, GREEN INTERIER, WHICH I
OWNED.  TOOK MY DRIVERS TEST ON 1957 IMPERIAL BLACK 4-DOOR SEDAN, GRAY
INTERIER, WHICH WAS MY PARENTS CAR.

Self-Introduction: I BELEIVE THAT THE IMPERIAL WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST CARS
TO DRIVE. I AM  LOOKING FOR A 1957 4-DOOR IMPERIAL, BUT I THINK THEY ARE
SLIM TO NONE AROUND.  ARE THERE ANY IN THE CENTRAL N.J. AREA?  I SOLD MY
1967 IMPERIAL TO A BUYER, FROM P.A.