swapping a/c compressors

Phil,
What Edelbrock manifold did you install and keep the stock a/c? My
compressor is like an extra long coffee can and it goes over the passenger
side of the manifold. I don't see how I could keep the a/c without the
proper offset manifold or switching to a front mount compressor (like my '77
Monaco) or a driver's side mount Sandon (sp?) like the Dodge magnum trucks
have.

Rob