My '67 is getting grabby

Yeah, now that you mention it, the car no longer moves forward
when idling in Drive, although it used to do so a little.  It doesn't
move backward when idling in Reverse, but I don't think it
ever did.

And when I'm driving slowly forward (but not when reversing),
I feel a resistance that wasn't there until recently.

Thanks for the diagnostic tip!  Man, I sure hope it's the emergency
brake (i.e. the rear brakes) and not something wrong with that
Budd disc system on the front...

Tim

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com