Chrome fin "rings" on '59 Imps

Bill,
Actually, I have perosnally inspected some '59 Customs built with the "Crest" ring medallions and other '59 Customs built with the "Crown" ring medallions.  Most of the '59 Crowns that I have seen have the "Crown" medallions.  I don't think that we will ever understand all the changes that took place during the 1959 production year, ie: flight sweep inserts!
Kurt Arends
'59 Imperials