Member listing (was Re: IML: Water pump)

Member listing (was Re: IML: Water pump)

There is a place on the club website that lists members. It is the
Imperial Highway:

http://www.imperialclub.org/OIC-specific/map.htm

This is a voluntary listing by members. I'm there!

Laurie and Clint Carter
Prosser, WA
'59 Crown, The Pink Lady